Thursday, August 7, 2008

somebody reminded me few hours ago that beggars cannot be choosers;
you tell me now that there is nothing,absolutely nothing completely unselfish about me;
and she told me that i am a disbelieving believer
i told that i wont poefuse again!

lets get something wrong for chrissake.......................


the fountains are hushed
and the quietened lover's face rests
upon the cool marble stone

a hastily gathered bouquet
of lilacs, roses and forget-me-nots
lay abandoned

three months inside an unspeakable
love, feed with kissed faces, gentle
hugs and eyes naked with need

she did not know how to bury
a heart, how to free oneself from
someone capable of erasing the
inherent terror

a lover ribboning pieces torn
from both our flesh giving birth to
butterflies, a lover who kissed the

worst parts of my soul and found
them to be unflawed gems,
worthy to be cherished

No comments: